The computer screen is something my eyeballs land on a great deal, and if you’re like me, having the right images there makes for a much more pleasant daily experience. Bring the beauty of mandalas to your computer screen — often a great place for placing meditative and soothing images. Here are a couple of good ones I’ve found.
Kaleid-O-Space™ is a mesmerizing screen saver that brings you all the fascination and beauty of a real kaleidoscope, right on your PC! Some of it’s features are:
- 18 Colorful Animated Kaleidoscopes
- Animated Transition Effects
- Simulates Real 2 and 3 Mirror Kaleidoscopes
- Multiple Animated Pattern Layers
- Interactive Capabilities
- Capture Wallpapers from Any Visual Scene
- Store up to 19 Wallpapers at a Time
- Cycle Wallpapers Manually or Automatically
- Metaphysically Oriented Visual Enhancements
- Customizable Setup Options
- Full Help Documentation and a Printable Manual
- FREE Download and Trial, $14.95 to purchase the full version.
KrazyDad has multiple screensavers, and he says, “Unlike many crude screensavers which are inaccurately described as “kaleidoscopic,” my screensavers are true kaleidoscope simulators: They use a two mirror “mandala” reflection system, much like the best fine-art kaleidoscopes, and they are entrancing and mesmerizing!” He has developed software called Metascope, but I haven’t been able to try it as it is “broken” at the moment. But there are some freebies avaliable on his site.
There are many others to be found if you simply Google “mandala screensaver”, but beware the computer parameters and of course spy/malware.